Check what data we process while supplying our services
and why we are a trustworthy partner
We respect your privacy
- Learn more about how we process data here
Kinds of data that we process
- Contact information that you provide when opening an account
- Data supplied during the payment process
- The IP addresses of your subscribers used to send notifications
- Information about subscribers, obtained through web browsers
What we do with your data and why
- To provide web push notification services
- To support Client Service
- To send invoices
- To send marketing content, if you choose to receive it
Who we share your data with
- OVH - our server provider
- Trello, Gmail, Slack, Pipedrive, Discourse, YouTrack, Google (Gmail, Drive) - our communication platforms
- Fakturownia, Meritoros, Stripe, PayPal, PayU, ING Bank - our payment platforms
- Google Analytics, Microsoft Clarity, Mixpanel - services that help us improve our online site for a better user experience
- Mailerlite - email marketing
- CookieHub - cookie consent management platform (CMP) that gives our website users the choice to allow or disallow cookies.
Frequently asked questions
Does GDPR affect me?
The Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council dated as of 27th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”) applies to all matters, where personal data is processed. So, if you collect personal data of the end-users for purposes related to provide them with your push notifications (campaigns), then we definitely should abide the GDPR.
As a customer, do I have to sign a contract with you regarding the processing of my subscribers personal data?
Yes, in the course of providing services on your behalf, we process personal data, the controller of which is you or another entity with which we undertake cooperation. Therefore, it is necessary that you entrust us with the processing of your subscribers' personal data, to the extent and for the purpose specified in the entrustment agreement for the processing of personal data and for the period specified in the agreement. The entrustment agreement is an integral part of our documentation.
Do I have to add checkboxes or other clauses under the web push form on my website?
There is no need, because in the web push registration form there is information about what forms of communication the subscriber agrees to. Clicking “allow” or “block” constitutes the granting or refusal of consent to notifications. You are also able to check when someone has signed up for notifications and when, so the whole process is transparent and accountable in accordance with the rules of the GDPR.
What impact does the GDPR have on my marketing activities? What will change?
The biggest changes concern the basic approach of companies to the processing of personal data. The specifics of how you operate will not change so much. You will learn more about this topic from our ebook about changes the GDPR will introduce in your marketing activities.